IT and digital
Imagine a future where you play a key role in developing Intelligent Process Automation in one of the most dynamic industries
Join us in this role where you’ll support the green transformation by building and maintaining Intelligent Process Automation solutions across geographies and functions.
Welcome to Automation Competence Centre
You’ll be part of our Automation team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the Intelligent Process Automation lifecycle. You’ll be part of an Agile Scrum team responsible for identifying automation candidates, optimising and documenting the processes, developing solutions, and maintaining the entire platform. You’ll also be expanding the automation footprint in the organisation, working with internal stakeholders from various areas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assessing automation candidates and their feasibility in cooperation with process designers and business stakeholders
- developing and testing Intelligent Process Automations based on the agreed requirements and according to good practice, ensuring high product quality
- communicating any impediments and challenges in a timely and effective manner to the team and stakeholders
- maintaining and enhancing existing automations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with robotics process automation software, preferably UiPath
- are familiar with at least one object-oriented programming language (e.g. VB, C#)
- are a team player willing to share knowledge
- are able to translate business requirements into working automation
- have some experience with creating chatbots.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Adam Wagner, Lead System Consultant, on +48506976809 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.