Engineering and construction
Project Certification Manager
Imagine a future where you help our international offshore wind farm project teams to obtain certification
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for delivering the certification activities for our offshore wind projects. You’ll develop and contribute as a specialist for certification questions while enjoying a bird’s-eye view of the overall project and our vison of a green energy future. The area of certification encompasses all project phases, together with all assets and components of an offshore windfarm.
Welcome to Project Certification
You’ll be part of our growing global certification coordination team where you, together with your 11 international colleagues in Europe, the US, and locally in Taiwan, will deliver competent certification support to the organisation and develop optimal solutions in a dynamic environment of new technologies, changing regulatory requirements, and partners. You’ll also represent us locally at technical standard hearings and meetings with institutes and authorities, keeping our organisation informed of the latest developments.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and coordinating certification activities for our offshore wind projects, supporting and driving the procurement of certification services, and assisting in running the contracts with the certification bodies
- ensuring best practice to implement across our projects
- delivering a consistent experience for our stakeholders
- supporting projects through the development and realisation phases to handover to the O&M organisation relating to all certification topics
- being available to the organisation as a subject matter expert in certification
- acting as the local representative for technical standard hearings and meetings with institutes and authorities, reporting back to the organisation with the results, and providing interpretation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree, or equivalent, in the field of Engineering
- have experience with wind turbine type certification, project certification of offshore wind farms or, alternatively, have worked with engineering review of offshore wind farms
- are enthusiastic about working in an international environment
- can build good relationships with your stakeholders and position yourself as an expert
- have a good command of spoken and written English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-12-13. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.