IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strategic focus area helping to secure the success of our business by building and operating our IAM platform
Join us in this role where you, together with your colleagues around the globe, will form the Enterprise IAM Architecture by translating security and regulatory requirements. As we implement the IAM platform, security best practices, guidelines, and blueprints, our agile matrix organisation also secures a strong focus on both the deliveries of business value and the architectural principles.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of an agile IAM team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop the IAM area. At the same time, you'll be a part of the Architecture & Technology community consisting of over 90 architects working with the different levels of architecture in our business. You’ll engage with the business units and our global Enterprise and Production IT organisations in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients across many countries and cultures.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with the IAM team, related IAM projects, and our business to identify and map current architecture and infrastructure across the IT and OT landscape
- guiding the design, architecture, and integration of the IAM toolset (IGA, PAM, MFA, and Identity Repository), taking our goals and strategic direction into account
- designing, implementing, and maintaining the technical IAM platform while continuously evaluating and driving the optimisation of the existing setup, and ensuring that the architecture remains up to date and effective
- designing, planning, and implementing the onboarding and maintenance of applications in the IAM toolset, as well as providing support and expertise to Enterprise and Production IT on IAM tool utilisation
- discussing IAM in business, information and technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and conversions, and recommending solutions where appropriate.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with architecting and designing IAM, as well as troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale multisite environment
- have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure cloud
- ideally have experience of working in a SAFe Agile setup
- have experience with SailPoint implementation, or equivalent
- have good communication and technical skills and personal drive to achieve results
- are a team player and can cooperate within virtual teams.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For DK, please don’t hesitate to contact Jonas Lindhardsen, Head of Competency Centre, on +4599557979 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.