Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you’ll be an integral part of operating our innovative resource management plant
Join us in this role where you’ll become Shift Operator at our Renescience plant, a bioresource facility that uses the patented Renescience technology to produce biogas. Your day-to-day activities will range from maintaining and cleaning sorting hall assets, ensuring the sorting hall runs effectively, and using the mobile plant.
Welcome to Renescience Operations
You’ll be part of Renescience Northwich where you, together with your colleagues, will operate and maintain the Renescience plant and ensure the efficiency and safety of day-to-day activities. Being responsible for day-to-day activities, you’ll ensure the uptime of the plant and the quality of the products while creating resources from waste to reduce the environmental impact.
You’ll play an important role in:
- operating the sorting hall and reactors
- cleaning and maintaining sorting hall assets
- actively maintaining and assessing the quality of products
- supporting shift teams with daily tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have industry-relevant experience
- are highly focused on safety with proven knowledge of and experience with QHSE standards and best practices, including SOPs and LOTO
- have good organisational and communication skills, i.e. the ability to communicate with others at a technical and non-technical level
- are proactive and responsible and can work both independently and as part of a team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, , on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.