Engineering and construction
Project and Contractor Manager
Imagine a future where you ensure our contractors and projects operate under the highest standards of QHSE whilst managing a successful service delivery
Join us in this role where you’ll act as the key point of contact for the site operations team at our Greater Changhua Wind Farms. You’ll ensure the safe, economical, and timely execution of any operational campaigns, projects, or activities performed by external contractors at the wind farm.
Welcome to Greater Changhua Wind Farms
You’ll be part of Site Support where you, together with your colleagues, will integrate our site operations teams for our Greater Changhua Wind Farms, working closely with the global operations teams.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as the principle focal point for our offshore wind farm and transmission asset projects, contracts, and SLAs
- leading contractor project meetings such as kick off, mobilization, execution, and close-out with internal team and suppliers
- being responsible for ensuring projects are adequately resourced on site incl. vessel and berthing capacity, facility space, marine coordination, operational control, PPE and communications or IT equipment, etc.
- being responsible for communicating customer’s time, quality, and cost along with Health, Safety, and Environment requirements to project teams in order to drive productivity, performance, and safety
- ensuring continuous improvement of projects on site by capturing lessons learnt, feeding these to our support functions and assisting with the update of processes as necessary
- being responsible for the collection and analysis of data to support contractor performance dialogues.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with project management or project delivery
- are highly focused on safety with excellent working knowledge of HSE regulations
- have good spoken and written English skills
- are a strong team player, with the ability to motivate others to assist in the delivery of their own objectives.
Join a world leader in green energy
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-01-28. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.