Finance and controlling
Student Assistant for Financial Management Controlling
Imagine a future where you play a part in the green transformation by driving and optimising financial management in offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll support the team of finance business partners for line management within offshore wind. You’ll get the opportunity to use and develop your skill set, combining practical input with business understanding to create impact and value.
Welcome to Business Finance
You’ll be part of our Financial Management Controlling team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for supporting management and the business with line and project reporting. The team is responsible for controlling and reporting on resources and related costs, as well as shared and fixed costs. Furthermore, the team is responsible for offshore’s hourly rates model. You’ll work alongside an international team of eight bright and motivated colleagues, all working as finance business partners in Gentofte and Boston.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting line management’s decision-making by controlling, analysing, reporting on, and communicating about performance
- planning, executing, and optimising processes within our area of responsibility
- participating in and running projects with the business and other finance functions
- joining our continuous improvement journey in the team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently doing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, finance, or similar
- are a proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and have a flair for finance applications
- excel in communication, can deduce context from figures, and identify key takeaways
- thrive on change within a dynamic and fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- are curious and have a proactive mindset, with a passion for making an impact.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Vejsholt Terp, Director, on +4599557928 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
OBS: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.