Finance and controlling
Manager in Financial Controlling
Imagine a future where you carry out financial controlling of Nordic entities and ensure compliance and high quality in internal and external reporting
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for leading a team with four highly engaged colleagues based at our office in Gentofte. The teams’ remit of tasks encompasses the Nordic Area, comprised of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. You’ll work within the Financial Accounting and Controlling department (FAC), which delivers a range of high-quality financial services to the business through scalable, standardised, and global processes.
Welcome to Financial Accounting and Controlling
You’ll be part of the financial controlling department, where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure compliance and a high quality of internal and external reporting, based on well-organized and structured financial controlling of all deliveries. You’ll report to the Head of Controlling and be part of one of two service delivery teams within FAC. The department also includes a Maturation and an Internal Control team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating a workplace that motivates and drives your team members, empowering them in daily decision-making, whilst providing challenges and guidance for their continual development
- managing the financial controlling at entity level for more than 50 legal entities
- ensuring timely and high-quality deliveries by having close collaboration with the delivery responsible for the consolidated group numbers for our three individual business segments
- facilitating efficient and compliant processes within financial reporting compliance, complex accounting areas, financial controlling, and audit.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a Master of Science in Business Economics and Auditing and have worked as an auditor for some years
- have some experience as a manager, preferably from leading a finance team in a large company
- are acquainted with managing complex accounting areas (IFRS and DK GAAP)
- have experience working with process improvements
- are familiar with stakeholder management, understanding the mid to long-term needs of our customers, and can translate these into tangible actions and results.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jane Kristensen, Senior Manager, on +4599552831 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.