IT and digital
Senior or Lead Infrastructure cloud architect
Imagine a future where you design and document a coherent infrastructure architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll design and document the infrastructure cloud solutions in the company’s global infrastructure landscape. You’ll help to identify cloud architecture patterns, design blueprints, guidelines, and solution diagrams, all of which you’ll communicate to your relevant stakeholders.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of our Architecture & Technology product team where you, together with your colleagues, will operate through an agile delivery organisation in the SAFe framework. This community consists of 90+ architects working with the business to ensure great cohesion and establish a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing a strong DevOPS culture and CI/CD principles for automating infrastructure as code to our Platform teams
- implementing Microsoft CAF Enterprise Scale into our cloud platform
- orchestrating an API-driven constellation for extending the automation of our infrastructure in both cloud and On-prem, alongside our Operations teams
- overseeing and migrating workloads e.g., servers and applications, alongside the Centre of Excellence
- driving roadmaps for cloud technologies and components for our platform, while incorporating security controls.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with development and design of complex application architecture and system landscapes
- are a team player with solid operational experience and the ability to problem solve with stakeholders
- have advanced knowledge of Azure, and preferably also AWS and Google Cloud
- are a familiar user of Network Virtual Appliances (NVA) in Azure
- have experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and FaaS technologies
- have experience with infrastructure as code using Terraform, Ansible, Biceps, ARM, or similar.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Frøling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on +4599555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.