IT and digital
Service Delivery Manager
Imagine a future where you deliver regional and global IT services and products to our internal customers
Join us in this role where you’ll mature our backend in the Service Delivery Management (SDM) area, whilst taking care of tasks in your capacity as business-facing service delivery manager. You'll ensure that products and services are delivered to the business, subject to agreement, making operational maturity across service areas possible. As part of a passionate IT department, you’ll work closely with key stakeholders to build reporting, resolve complaints, and raise the profile of key issues in our agile product lines.
Welcome to Service Delivery Management
You’ll be part of our team in Warsaw, working alongside your colleagues based in Malaysia, Poland, the US, and Denmark. Within this team of service delivery and service transitions managers, you’ll set the standard for how we connect with our global locations, collect operational input, safeguard operations in third party contracts, and much more. We have a great work culture, delivering through team effort in an innovative environment, with key notes such as scale and bridge, communication and stakeholder, and build-in global.
You’ll play an important role in:
- optimising and facilitating the Service Level Agreement (SLA) framework and templates
- managing our product and service catalogue
- supporting business-facing SDM colleagues with governance, SLA creation, stakeholder mapping, and structure
- reporting on SLAs for follow-up on services and process objectives
- transitioning business needs from setting initial requirements until they finally become a part of operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some years of experience as service delivery manager, IT management consultant, or a similar role at enterprise level in an organisation
- have a consultancy mindset, combining both people skills and IT knowledge with a focus on business value in an agile environment
- are comfortable managing a variety of tasks
- have experience collaborating with both infrastructure and application management specialists, as well as with communicating effectively across different levels in an organisation
- have strong communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorte Rasmussen, Head of Service Delivery Management CoE, on +4599559064 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.