Sustainability Specialist (Maternity Cover)
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team creating world class sustainable workplaces
Join us in this role where you’ll take part in building up our Group's Global Workplace Sustainability and Safety function and engage our colleagues and contractors in creating world class office workplaces based on sustainable solutions. You’ll help us strengthen an open-minded sustainability culture where we all embrace every opportunity to learn and improve.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Workplace Sustainability and Safety where you, together with your colleagues, will be the key driver in obtaining and sustaining a management system based on ISO 45001 and 14001. You’ll create and implement HSE policies and guidelines within the Global Real Estate and Workplace Management organisation, establish responsible sourcing programmes in close collaboration with Procurement and other partners in our company, and be in charge of implementing our global sustainability programmes focusing on energy efficiency, use of natural resource, and biodiversity impacts.
You’ll play an important role in:
- anchoring our common HSE management system ‘Way We Work’ in our facilities organisation
- identifying focus areas and initiatives to continuously improve sustainability culture and performance within our facilities organisation
- engaging with facility managers, staff, key suppliers, and contractors to ensure sustainability trainings, sharing of best practice, and lessons learned
- establishing sustainability monitoring and reporting framework connected to facilities operations globally
- collaborating with our QHSE excellence centres and QHSE departments across the business to create and align policies, reporting, training programmes etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience within environmental sustainability
- have educational or professional experience with HSE standards such as ISO 14001
- are conceptually skilled with a documented ability to grasp the essentials and find solutions
- are innovative in relation to working with and mitigating environmental aspects and impacts
- are collaborative and communicative with a track record in influencing and engaging others, coupled with the ability to work effectively in a multinational organisation
- are proactive and have the ability to drive change to make things happen.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lotte Sandal, Senior Environmental Specialist, on +4599556683 untill 23 July, afterwards you may contact Henrik Bak Hoffman, Head of Global Facilities HSE, on +4599555303 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position from 1 October 2021 to 31 July 2022
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be collaborating on- and offsite with facility managers and staff, key suppliers and contractors and other stakeholders, and perform audits etc. at our office premises around the world.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.