Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team responsible for handling travel expenses across the entire company and for developing the reporting and controlling setup for this area
Join us and become Operations Specialist in Financial Services in Poland where you’ll be responsible for operational tasks (50% of time) and testing/reporting (50% of time). The operational tasks primarily concern controlling expense reports in Concur in accordance with the company policy and SLAs. You’ll maintain and develop our reporting and controlling setup, in cooperation with your manager and the Business Ethics Compliance department. Also, you’ll be responsible for testing the Concur expense system when we expand the solution to new countries.
Welcome to Financial Services
You’ll be part of the Expense Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will handle travel expenses in the procure-to-pay process and create, maintain, and analyse reports, ensuring an efficient process for handling travel expenses. We also have Financial Services teams in Denmark and Malaysia, which are part of Business Services. There’ll be close cooperation with the Danish team in the daily operations as well as during the initial training.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the timeliness and quality of deliverables, manually checking expense reports, and providing end-user support
- supporting the creation and maintenance of relevant documentation (Standard Operating Procedures, ARIS process documentation, etc.)
- supporting the provision of data for relevant KPIs, measurements, etc.
- creating and maintaining reporting for compliance with our company’s expense policy
- controlling expenses and analysing patterns in the reports
- testing new setup in Concur.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good knowledge about expense management
- have experience in reporting, data analysis, and continuous improvements to the expense process
- are IT and data-minded with good technical Excel skills
- have experience with SAP and Concur
- have good communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Balbina Jaskowska, Manager, on +48690483162 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.