Information Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re supporting the projects that are building some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be allocated to one of our offshore wind farm projects and primarily be responsible for facilitating the documentation agenda, organizing the documentation work, and interacting with your stakeholders in the projects.
Welcome to Project Information Management
You’ll be part of Project Information Management where you, together with your colleagues, will support EPC projects with information management and interact with project stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- proactively planning, communicating, and executing the documentation tasks within your project
- establishing processes for commercial document management, by displaying project management skills, leadership skills, and the ability to manage project stakeholders
- building relationships and interacting with stakeholders and vendors in many different roles across cultural and geographical settings
- implementing and maintaining structure in our electronic document management systems (EDMS) supporting our common processes
- advising, supporting, and training colleagues in the use of EDMS and in handling business information on an ongoing basis
- liaising with colleagues across the team, department, and company to secure and facilitate support for the projects, enabling them to meet project deadlines and ensure a smooth transfer of documentation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an education relevant for the job, e.g. within IT, communication, library and information science, or information management; having a professional focus on information management is a prerequisite
- can plan, organize, and prioritize your tasks and work with several scopes/challenges/workstreams simultaneously
- are an experienced user of EDMS and perhaps have experience with web filing systems
- can communicate with impact and present complex matters in a professional and clear manner
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with both your colleagues and stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than August 9, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Recruiting Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.