Sales and energy trading
Key Account Manager
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for winning and managing industrial and commercial accounts in the Danish market
Join us in this role where you’ll manage and renew the portfolios of key customers, deliver best-in-class account management to customers, and generate new business.
Welcome to Welcome to B2B Sales
You’ll be part of the Sales team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for selling renewable power and gas contracts, renewable certificates, and risk management to large strategic customers. We’re one of the leading B2B suppliers in Denmark, and we’re aiming to develop further – not only in Denmark but across Europe as well.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering key performance indicators, including volume and gross margin contribution
- developing a strong strategic pipeline that delivers contracted margin and volume into our Commercial Business Solutions portfolio and using CRM tools to report on the pipeline
- creating excellent relationships with key individuals within the target customer segments and developing a good understanding of their business strategy and culture
- actively creating qualified leads for the external portfolio management and gas portfolio management channels
- using a collaborative approach to manage internal stakeholders, both in Denmark and other market units.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are educated at degree level or equivalent (not a deal-breaker)
- have a background in strategic key account management of industrial and commercial customers in the energy sector
- have a proven ability to negotiate
- can show new business development successes and a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- demonstrate a high level of understanding of the B2B energy market in Denmark
- are an excellent communicator and create good working relationships with customers, the Sales team, and other internal stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kasper Glüsing, Head of Sales, on +4599558396 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to our Gentofte office and to customer premises and take occasional business trips to our other business locations.