IT and digital
Student Assistant within UX and design thinking
Imagine a future where you contribute to the world’s most sustainable company as part of an inspiring work environment and combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience
Join us in this role where you as Student Assistant will be supporting a team of designers, researchers, and strategists. Here you’ll get the opportunity to gain valuable UX experience and experience working with design thinking and agile ways of working. When you apply, please let us know if you see yourself leaning more towards UI or user research.
Welcome to CC Agile UX & QM
You’ll be based in CC Agile UX & QM, which is a part of Agile Delivery. We have a broad mix of competences and job profiles, from 18 student assistants supporting the whole agile delivery area to UX designers and quality managers driving UX and QM processes.
You’ll play an important role in:
- helping to perform, analyse, and present user research (e.g. conducting interviews, carrying out user surveys, etc.)
- making UI mock-ups (in Figma)
- being responsible for driving own UX projects on a small scale
- providing support for facilitating workshops and small events
- executing on administrative tasks, such as procurement and coordinating meetings.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are good at cooperating and communicating
- are a responsible person, structured in your work, and able to remain calm in chaotic situations
- are able to meet deadlines and are good at coordinating and following up
- are familiar with UX design
- preferably have experience with qualitative and quantitative research or UI design
- preferably are familiar with design thinking and agile.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01. August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nanna Konge Ebdrup, User Experience Consultant, on +4599557966 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.