IT and digital
SAP ABAP Developer
Imagine a future where you develop and maintain custom applications with SAP back-end as a foundation in the largest and most complex SAP system landscape in Denmark
Join us in this role where you’ll become SAP ABAP Developer in our office in Warsaw, which is primarily responsible for maintaining and developing business applications for energy trading and dispatching. You’ll also become part of a large IT organisation with more than 500 employees and experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. We offer a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the European energy markets.
Welcome to Competence Centre ERP Development & Analytics
You’ll be part of a full-blown agile setup in one of our Agile Release Trains (ARTs) where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with all parts of the business when delivering your tasks within the SAFe setup.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing proactive support in relation to application and operational issues across production environments
- building ABAP-based solutions to fulfil given requirements
- developing OData services to support the rapid growth of custom applications.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience with SAP ABAP OO programming
- have moderate experience with SAP OData and SPORXY
- have moderate knowledge of software design patterns
- have moderate experience with HANA/ABAP CDS
- have strong analytical skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katarzyna Stasiak, IT Product Owner, on +48501490470 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.