Strategy and business development
(Senior) Commercial Manager
Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy by driving the green energy transformation in Scandinavia
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the commercial management of our Scandinavian offshore wind farms in development and operation.
Welcome to Commercial & Asset Management in Continental Europe
You’ll be part of the Portfolio Nordics where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for managing our wind farms and the interface with our joint venture partners. You’ll use value-driven principles to analyse and manage opportunities to optimise the assets.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as the key interface in operational, financial, and commercial topics towards major external institutional investors
- managing profits and losses associated with operating one or more wind farms as well as in budgeting operational activities
- interacting with all types of internal stakeholders, from technicians to senior managers, on complex strategic commercial projects
- supporting the commercial project teams working on the bid and development assets in the portfolio
- supporting market development in the region, shaping and securing future project opportunities, and driving overall project recommendations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in business administration, engineering, economics, law, science, or similar, combined with demonstrable and relevant commercial experience and insight
- are interested in understanding the financial, operational, and technical aspects of operating a wind farm
- have experience from offshore wind, consulting, or other relevant industries
- possess strong communication skills and are comfortable managing complex relationships and working in a dynamic environment
- speak and write Danish and English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01. August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Andreas Stokholm Keiding, Head of Portfolio, Nordics, on +4599554096 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be working with colleagues and other stakeholders across Northern Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.