Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you deliver market data, tools, insights, and valuation curves to Risk Management, Markets, and Finance departments
Join us in this role where you’ll source and validate external price data and in-house modelled curves, while supporting our growth journey by continuously configuring new prices as the company expands its global footprint.
Welcome to Risk Models & Analytics
You’ll be joining Market Data where you’ll get five bright, honest, and passionate colleagues, who’ll help you grow your talent, while listening to your new and innovative ideas. Together with your colleagues you’ll deliver enterprise wide price support as part of an agile organization, following the Kanban method.
You’ll play an important role in:
- validating daily price flows and continuously improve our quality assurance tools
- assisting our stakeholders across the entire company with requests for market data, tools, or ad hoc analyses
- designing and implementing improvements and new features where you’ll get the responsibility for your own programming tasks
- adding new price areas to our setup as the company expands its global footprint
- maintaining master data in our database.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently on the last year of your bachelor’s degree or starting a master’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, computer science, or similar
- have hands-on experience with coding, e.g. Python, SQL, MatLab, or similar
- are curious, eager to learn, and motivated by designing simple and robust solutions
- have a technical flair and preferably knowledge of financial products or energy markets
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Clement Andersen, Director, on +4599555541 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.