Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team with the highest regard for safety standards and operations excellence on our offshore wind farms in the West Coast Region
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for leading and ensuring the safety of the wind turbine maintenance technicians maintaining our offshore wind turbines.
Welcome to the West Coast Region
You’ll be part of the West Coast extended leadership team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for safe delivery and performance of operations and maintenance in the West Coast Region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- having a strong focus on and working towards maintaining and improving our positive health, safety, and environment (HSE) culture
- being responsible for line management and the development of a highly skilled workforce
- undertaking performance management processes
- maximising site performance and reducing OPEX
- managing improvement initiatives
- driving operational excellence.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working in health and safety-critical environments
- have team, performance, and line management experience
- possess strong leadership and communication skills
- have electrical or mechanical engineering experience from a relevant industry
- have planning and reporting experience.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Paul Corkill, Head of Site, on +44 7771 390363 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.