Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you manage EIA activities and consenting processes to ensure a growing offshore wind industry in Taiwan
Join us in this role where you’ll be involved in a range of environmental and permitting topics to support ongoing environmental impact assessment (EIA) activities and other permitting processes in relation to offshore wind projects. This will include working with external partners in Taiwan as well as internal colleagues in the APAC region and Europe and assisting in consultations with local authorities and interest organizations.
Welcome to APAC Project Development & Programmes
You’ll be part of APAC Environment & Permitting under APAC Project Development, which focuses on developing competitive offshore wind projects. We’re managing the EIA and consenting processes to ensure they’re in place in due time. Together with your colleagues, you’ll work collaboratively, under the guidance of the consents manager, with a range of internal and external technical, engineering, and other project specialists.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing and following up on the EIA performed by an external consultant, which means facilitating meetings and workshops, reviewing documentation, etc.
- ensuring that necessary input from internal stakeholders for the EIA process is received in due time
- providing support to the consent project management on a range of tasks in terms of environmental and permitting-related topics
- supporting discussions with external stakeholders in relation to EIA and permitting processes, including fisheries and other environmental interest organizations and groups.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related subject such as ecology or environmental science
- are familiar with the Taiwanese planning, consenting, and permitting regime
- have experience delivering environmental work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams in high pressure environments
- are outgoing and take joy in being part of a project where coordination and collaboration with other project disciplines are essential
- are able to prepare technical documents that can be easily understood and adopted by non-specialists and others.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28-05-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, Talent Acquisition Taiwan, on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll need to participate in meetings with external stakeholders. The traveling will mainly be domestic.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.