IT and digital
IT Product Owner leading the strategic direction
Imagine a future where you drive the product strategy and the development of our GIS platform and applications
Join us in this role where you’ll become part of an innovative and challenging environment with ambitious goals and colleagues. You’ll be IT Product Owner in our GIS team and manage the strategic roadmap. You’ll play a vital role in designing and establishing a new platform team to work on the digitalisation and optimisation of the processes around our GIS platform.
Welcome to Platform, Integration & Data
You’ll be part of a scrum team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the applications as well as the platform.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with senior management to create, design, and execute on the IT roadmap/strategy
- owning, facilitating, and refining the backlog with the team and ensuring progress towards the team’s goals
- performing effective leadership by motivating the team and ensuring uniform high-quality deliveries by applying your deep technical understanding and capabilities
- handling business collaboration, business partners, and the scrum team, thus ensuring an accurate and motivating dialogue
- setting the direction and developing product strategies for the GIS platform in close collaboration with the application architect.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience as a product owner and in SAFe or other agile frameworks
- have organisational and leadership abilities
- can create relationships in a team that crosses time zones, cultures, and languages
- have problem-solving thinking and strategy skills as well as a very structured way of working
- can convey complicated topics with overview and precision
- have strong interpersonal skills, are detail-oriented, and are able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mia Wedege, CC Leader, on +4599557238 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.