Engineering and construction
Control Room Operator HV (f/m/d)
Imagine a future where you can make an indispensable contribution to ensuring a stable, secure, and continuous supply of electricity for Europe from offshore wind farms
You’ll play an important role in:
- carrying out switching operations as the authorised person in cooperation with our offshore team
- functioning as the point of contact and interface for our dealings with the national grid operators on a 24/7 shift schedule
- carrying out marine and air traffic control operations at our offshore wind farms in Germany and the Netherlands
- contributing to the hazard assessment for the release of the offshore works
- monitoring our offshore systems with the help of the SCADA systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed your professional training as an electrician (vocational training or equivalent)
- have substantial experience in the monitoring of high-voltage systems via SCADA with switching authorisation
- have the ability to communicate competently in English, even in times of high deman
- preferably have experience in coordinating and controlling helicopter and marine traffic
- have the ability to work thoroughly and orderly, even when dealing with tight deadlines
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible.We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.