Finance and controlling
Senior Financial Reporting Controller
Imagine a future where you’re part of the reporting team, ensuring excellent financial reporting by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for financial controlling of the Group’s legal entities, including month-end closing, controlling, and statutory accounts, as well as for performing internal controls. You’ll furthermore play a large role in process optimisation, aided by your significant experience in the field.
Welcome to Financial Accounting & Controlling
You’ll be part of the Financial Reporting team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardised, high-quality, and timely reporting to our Group.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for financial controlling of and reporting for a number of legal entities for group reporting purposes (IFRS)
- preparing periodic local GAAP reporting
- interfacing with external auditors of local GAAP financial statements
- driving the continuous optimisation of processes – specifically in connection with month-end closing and our reporting systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or controlling
- have extensive relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a controlling department in an international company, including thorough knowledge of IFRS
- understand and speak German at intermediate level and preferably have local GAAP experience from Germany
- can communicate clearly in writing and excel at communicating financial issues in a readily understandable language – you furthermore speak and write English at an academic level
- have a highly analytical and logical approach to issues as well as the ability to critically handle information you receive, and you’re results-oriented and set visible and relevant goals for your tasks
- thrive in a changing environment and take independent responsibility, and you enjoy working together across teams and national borders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hanne Hjortskov, Head of Reporting, on +4599557540 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.