Strategy and business development
Lead local stakeholder
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of the growing offshore wind and renewable energy industry in Korea
Join us in this role where you’ll be engaging with a wide range of local stakeholders to support successful development and execution of renewable energy projects, with a focus on large-scale offshore wind projects. We offer the opportunity to work in a supportive, collaborative, and highly experienced team where we strive to lead industry best practices. High emphasis is placed on providing opportunities for professional development, and we actively encourage well-being initiatives.
Welcome to APAC Market Development
You’ll be part of South Korea Market Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a fast-growing team and lead development of innovative renewable projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying key stakeholders to establish and maintain stakeholder maps
- developing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with local stakeholders which include local residents, fishermen, NGOs, local government, and media
- acting as our company representative in local meetings, being actively involved in local communities, and being aware of local issues that could impact our business
- organising and executing local stakeholder events such as stakeholder briefing sessions, local media round table and public hearings
- being a key member of the market development team and contribute to formation of overall market strategy and identification of new opportunities
- assisting with permitting and consenting processes as needed.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with local stakeholder engagement, preferably with local residents and fishermen
- are outgoing and take joy in meeting new people in diverse settings
- are flexible in terms of work location and schedule
- have experience with Korean energy project consenting, preferably renewable or large-scale power generation projects.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be frequently traveling to visit local residents and fishermen of islands within Ongjin County and other parts of Incheon City and Gyeonggi Province.